Monday, December 17, 2007

House Fire - 5/20/2006

I caught this house fire while visiting OKC back in May of 2006. What I thought was a car on fire on the highway turned out to be much more then I expected. I arrived as the first engine company from the Oklahoma City Fire Department were showing up. I was able to shoot from across the street and got a few shots worth sharing. The first photo is probably my favorite shot as well as one of the best photos I have taken. Crews were on scene for about 2 hours in temps well over 100 degrees. To see the complete series check out http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/photohuck/Fire%20EMS/Structure%20Fires/
The fire was in the 1300 block of Murray Drive in Oklahoma City. Units on scene were Engines 25,19,21 Rescue Ladder 25, Rescue 8, Brush Pumper 25 and 605.



No comments: